Friday, July 13, 2012

Someone prayed


These three boys are Oscar, Luis Felipe and Victor Manuel.
On the first day of VBS they were named our "most wanted" kids.
They would hit the younger kids, they would call girls names and would even cruse at us.
We started to pray for them in the beginning of every VBS service.
Every time I would want to take a picture of them they would turn around.
They would never smile, it seems like they dislike everything.
Today they came very different.They behave well and even sang the song they practice with the group. They are really good kids just don't get the attention from their parents.
This picture was taken at the end because they ask me if I was going to take them a picture. And to top everything off, when they got on the church van they said they were actually going to miss me. what?!? only God could do that!
I will continue to pray for them, and I know I will see them again!

This is why I love VBS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only there was a "like" button. haha. that's awesome! so encouraging to hear how God is working!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.