Monday, July 25, 2011

VBS in Riveras!

VBS 2011












Riveras worked hard!




Crazy kids, they wanted me to take a picture of there stomach after they ate. They said "look, they (stomachs) are full now"







Here they come!







ohhh- this boy! Juan Manuel, our trouble maker of the week. Thanks to him Lucio and I don't want more kids. But he was so cute, on the last day he gave me a hug and told me he was going to miss me. my responds "Me too, See you Next year. No sooner!"






Worship time!





Ruby and Genesis rocking out during worship time!








They all loved there t-shirt! THANKS NLF. some kids thought it NLF was a football team.








Love the expression of the face of the kid in blue "HUH??"







These guys were great!













even they got some too! I think the brother in the back wants some too.






our princess enjoying their food






more hot salsa!







Lucio thought he was a hotshot signing the t-shirt.































1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed reading this. What a difference you all are making. I have a friend who is a member of your church.